Ramada Encore Bali Seminyak is the 1st Ramada Encore in Indonesia that sits comfortably on approximately 7000 square metres land and discreetly situated in trendy Seminyak. A popular area for domestic and foreign tourists, this area has its own charm for the bustling lifestyle. In less than 5 minutes you can reach Sunset Road, main hubs for Bali’s best exotic attractions. Operated by Topotels, Ramada Encore Bali Seminyak’ s address: Jl. Dewi Saraswati III, Seminyak, Bali 80117, Indonesia. The hotel is about 7.2 Km from Ngurah Rai International Airport, 11 min walk to Bali Deli Supermarket, 12 min walk to Made’s Warung Seminyak Restaurant.
ACCOMMODATION RAMADA ENCORE BALI SEMINYAK
The 280 guestrooms of Ramada Encore Bali Seminyak range from 21 to 113 square metres, varying from a standard room to a Family 3 Bedroom. Designed with personal touch of simple yet elegant interior to exude modernity, most rooms are complemented with open balcony overlooking the fantastic Lagoon Pool. Other aspects of the room design include the complimentary Wi-Fi, as well as other amenities to suit the modern traveller in mind.
- Superior Pool View: 44 units
- Superior Garden View: 102 units
- Deluxe Pool View: 88 units
- Deluxe Lagoon: 40 units
- The Family 3 Bedrooms – Pool View 4 units, Lagoon 2 units
In-Room Amenities: LED TV 39” with 24-hours satellite channels, Iron/ironing board, Tea and coffee maker, Refrigerator, Hair Dryer, Free Wi-Fi, Work Desk, Bathrobe (upon request), Direct Dial Telephones, Essential toiletries, Laundry and dry cleaning service, Religious text (upon request).
HOTEL FACILITIES OF RAMADA ENCORE BALI SEMINYAK
- Mahadewi restaurant, the lagoon pool, the lagoon bar, kid’s corner, Saraswati lounge, spa, fitness centre, the meeting rooms, 24-hour front desk, 24-hour room service, airport transfer, car park, coffee shop, elevator, family room, laundry service, luggage storage, newspapers, room service, safety deposit boxes, shuttle service, smoking area, free Wi-Fi in all rooms, Wi-Fi in public areas.
Hotel review of Ramada Encore Bali Seminyak (taken from Agoda):
Our stay was great. The hotel was exactly as we had read in the reviews; spotlessly clean, great pool area, great breakfast, friendly staff, lovely room with the biggest pillows we’d ever seen, and a bit off the beaten track. This was no problem for us but as the hotel is new some taxi drivers don’t know where it is so it’s handy to have the address with you.